Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Introduction

Hello all. My name is Aaron and I live in South East Tennessee. I'm a Christian who enjoys getting out and wandering through God's green Earth. So I plan to use this blog as a trail report journal. I'll list all of the trails that I walk and try to write them in a way that will help those who have not hiked them know what they are getting into. I will try my best to be unbiased but, since we are all human that might not be possible.
My main hiking partner is my girlfriend, Jackie. Occasionally her little Toy Chihuahua Mia goes on our adventures with us. Due to our work schedules, we don't always get all day to hike, thus the title of the blog. It seems like we are always outrunning something, dark or storms, but we have fun and take pictures along the way.
I hope that you all enjoy this blog as much as I've enjoyed hiking the trails.
Aaron


No comments:

Post a Comment